Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dream State pre-release review by WebbWeavers

Though I didn't know it September 20 was one hell of a good day. While I was in Dallas trying to manage a software development effort, my good friends at WebbWeavers were busy at work making my Monday evening.


After a very long day filled with more transactions than I care to admit to or count, I opened my personal email account while in my hotel room. I had ordered dinner, and was trying to get the day out of my head and I found notification that the review had been completed.


I was instantly curious as to the results, but was not going to rush the moment. I called my wife and asked if she wanted to be the first to read the review. I had not clicked onto the post yet and had no idea of the content.


After a minute or less of discussion, it was decided I would read the review and we would both get the news at the same time.


So I launched into the best movie announcer guy impersonation I could muster and read the words. I was nervous, anxious, afraid, and at the end oh so pleased. I let out a scream like a little girl running across her first mouse. It was amazing.


Please take the chance to read the review and let me know what you think. http://webbweaver-zelda555.blogspot.com/2009/09/book-review-for-dream-state-by-robert.html


Thanks to you all.


Robert E

No comments:

Post a Comment