Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dream State Update

Today is an awesome day. We finalized the contract early this morning with Eloquent Books, and now that means there are alot of things that need to be done.

Bobby took an original concept for the cover and... well made it 1000% better. I look so forward to seeing his work wrap up my story. It's a very cool thing to have him included with the most visual part of the work. The words tell the story, but his work provides the initial impression.

Audrey (thank you) came over last night and we took a series of pictures to be used as the authors photo. Tammy later selected THE picture, and i must say she has extrordinary taste, but it was all pictures of me... :-)

I am expecting the edits to come back from Chaz this weekend or early in the week, and am certain that I will have a ton of work to do.

That's all for now, stay tuned for more as the adventure unfolds.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment